4/01/2013

April is here!

Do you feel like you struggle balancing all the different roles that you have as a mom?  I know that I do!  Sometimes I feel like I just want to be better at EVERYTHING and all at once! ; )  Heather and I decided that we would choose one role that we have as mothers, and focus on it for a whole month.  We would love for you to follow along with us.

In January we shared some simple things that we have done to organize our homes and also some fun ideas we have organized like mommy and me field trip groups and busy bag swaps.

In February our focus with each blog post was on ways that we can show love to those we care about.  I loved Heather's basket of sunshine post, she also shared some cute tags that she made with sayings to go with some of her favorite candy bars.

For the month of March we focused on our roles as Nurse and Physical Trainer.  Heather is expecting baby #3 in June!!!!  She shared some fun and helpful things to go along with pregnancy!  I shared some tips and tricks that have helped us in our journey as mothers!

Well, April is here!  This month we will be focusing on two of our roles as mothers.  Heather will take the first two weeks and share ideas on party planning and share some of her traditions.  I will spend the last two weeks of April sharing information on emergency preparedness and will be continuing 30 minute Thursdays!

We would love for you to Follow along with us via:
Google + (In our Sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...